Smart thermostats are a new generation of thermostats that gives you more control of your heating and cooling unit. They are simple to program and allow you to personalize the settings based on your personal routine and needs. Another feature is the flexibility to control your settings remotely, which means you can adjust your home temperature from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection. Smart thermostats are able to detect when you are away, activating the ‘away mode’ to save energy.
Choose the right Thermostat for your home
Choosing the right thermostat to control operation of your heating and cooling unit require research to understand all available options. The following explanations about thermostat options can help you to make the right decision.
Digital: With a manual thermostat, you use a dial to set how warm or cool you want to be. Most digital thermostats have separate programs for heating and cooling.
Programmable: The programmable thermostat is a slightly advanced version of digital thermostats as it comes with programming options. A programmable thermostat operates on a schedule that you set.
Smart: The gold standard is the smart thermostat. This thermostat allows you to custom schedule every day of the week. It also gives you complete control over how your heating and cooling equipment works.
Smart thermostats are simple to program and allow you to run a scheduled based on your personal routine and needs. Another feature is the flexibility to control your settings remotely.
Smart Thermostat benefits:
The entire point of a smart thermostat is to help you save cash on your heating and cooling bills. One of the ways it does this is by prodding you to apply energy-saving settings. You can save a bundle if you allow the smart thermostat to manage your home’s temperature. Some devices, for example, the Nest Learning Thermostat, reward good habits. Nest supports energy-saving selections by awarding the “Leaf” badge to homeowners who conserve. Nest publishes tips for saving even more energy in its monthly reports to customers.
Smart thermostats can store and repeat several settings. You can override these without upsetting the rest of the weekly or daily program. A smart thermostat lets you save as much as 10 percent per year on your energy bills. All you have to do is alter your thermostat by 7 to 10 degrees when you’re away from home. A smart thermostat will return it to normal before you get back. In that way, you won’t feel any discomfort.
We Install Smart Thermostats
Ecobee3 Smart wifi Thermostat
The smarter wi-fi thermostat with room sensor.
- Full-color LCD touchscreen
- Smart occupancy detection
- Works with room sensors
- Room sensors address hot or cold areas of your home, delivering comfort to rooms that matter most.
- Free monthly energy reports on how much energy you’ve saved and tips on how you can save even more.
- Adjust home temperature remotely from your mobile apps
- Connects with your accessories to easily manage your humidifiers, dehumidifiers and ventilators.
Lennox IcomfortS30 Smart Thermostat
Save energy when you’re away. The iComfort S30’s Smart Away Mode uses the GPS in your smartphone to detect when you’re leaving and automatically increases system efficiency.
- Remote control of your home environment monitor and adjust temperatures and schedules from anywhere in the world using the iComfort
- Performance reports daily and hourly reports are available via the web portal site. Monthly reports are emailed directly to you.
- HD Video Screen Savers automatically change to reflect current outdoor weather conditions.
- Active monitoring Indicates when there’s a problem that needs immediate attention. Lets you know when your filter needs to be changed
Did You Know
You only need to program the thermostat once. Whenever there’s a change in your routine, the thermostat adapts heating and cooling to match.