Smart thermostats are a new generation of thermostats that gives you more control of your heating and cooling unit. They are simple to program and allow you to personalize the settings based on your personal routine and needs. Another feature is the flexibility to control your settings remotely, which means you can adjust your home temperature from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection. Smart thermostats are able to detect when you are away, activating the ‘away mode’ to save energy.
Choose the right Thermostat for your home
Choosing the right thermostat to control operation of your heating and cooling unit require research to understand all available options. The following explanations about thermostat options can help you to make the right decision.
Digital: Most digital thermostats have separate programs for heating and cooling.
Programmable: The programmable thermostat is a slightly advanced version of digital thermostats as it comes with programming options.
Smart: A smart thermostat is an excellent option, smart thermostats are simple to program and allow you to run a scheduled based on your personal routine and needs. Another feature is the flexibility to control your settings remotely.
We Install Smart Thermostats
Ecobee3 Smart wifi Thermostat
The smarter wi-fi thermostat with room sensor.
- Full-color LCD touchscreen
- Smart occupancy detection
- Works with room sensors
- Room sensors address hot or cold areas of your home, delivering comfort to rooms that matter most.
- Free monthly energy reports on how much energy you’ve saved and tips on how you can save even more.
- Adjust home temperature remotely from your mobile apps
- Connects with your accessories to easily manage your humidifiers, dehumidifiers and ventilators.
Lennox IcomfortS30 Smart Thermostat
Save energy when you’re away. The iComfort S30’s Smart Away Mode uses the GPS in your smartphone to detect when you’re leaving and automatically increases system efficiency.
- Remote control of your home environment monitor and adjust temperatures and schedules from anywhere in the world using the iComfort
- Performance reports daily and hourly reports are available via the web portal site. Monthly reports are emailed directly to you.
- HD Video Screen Savers automatically change to reflect current outdoor weather conditions.
- Active monitoring Indicates when there’s a problem that needs immediate attention. Lets you know when your filter needs to be changed
Did You Know
You only need to program the thermostat once. Whenever there’s a change in your routine, the thermostat adapts heating and cooling to match.