Air Conditioner Maintenance Benefits
Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance
Regular air conditioner maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and peak performance. It can help avoid a system failure in hot weather when you need it most.
Our Air Conditioner Tune-Up Includes:
- Checking the motor, blower, drain line, coils, operating pressures and temperatures, the return and supply lines, and connections.
- Evaluation of refrigerant levels
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Cleaning evaporator, condenser coils, and filters
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Calibration of thermostat
WHY HOMEOWNERS CHOOSE 1ST AIR
Our reputation is based on trust and respect. Your comfort and satisfaction is our top priority. 1st Air is a member of the following associations: