Now that you have your new Heating/Cooling equipment installed, it is time to extend the limited warranty of your product(s) by simply registering your HVAC unit(s) within 60 days of the installation date. It is also important to register for your labour warranty.
What do I need to started?
- The serial number and model number for each piece of equipment you purchased.
- An email address. We will use this to send you confirmation of your registration.
- If you’re registering equipment in a newly constructed home, we’ll ask for:
The date you closed on the purchase of this home
- If your equipment was added on or replaced in an existing home, we’ll ask for:
The date of installation
The name and address for the dealer or contractor who installed your equipment
- And if your equipment qualifies for an extended warranty with registration, we will also ask for:
The serial number, model and brand of other components in your system