Emergency Air Conditioning Repair
When is an Air Conditioner repair required?
- When the outdoor air conditioner is not turning on at all
- When the cooling system is not working at all
- When there is little or no cool air coming out of your vent
- Water is leaking in and around your unit
- When the air conditioner is making strange noises
How much does it cost to repair an AC unit?
The repair cost to fix an air conditioner unit depends on the extent of the problem. The price of our licensed technicians to visit your home and to diagnose the issue and provide you with a quote on the repair needed is just $89.
Emergency Air Conditioner Service Area
1st Air delivers fast, friendly and affordable air conditioner repair service to Toronto and the GTA. Our licensed technicians are always ready to repair your air conditioner no matter what model or brand of A/C you have. We are committed to keeping your home safe and comfortable.
3 Tips to avoid emergency AC repair
1– Keep the filter clean: Replace the filter every 3 months
2- Do not block floor, wall or ceiling vents: When drapes, furniture or others common household items block vents, the restricted airflow lessens the system’s efficiency and lifespan.
3- Do not cover or block outdoor unit: The outdoor unit needs unrestricted airflow. Do not cover it or place items on or next to it. Do not allow leaves or other debris to accumulate on the sides or top of the unit.
Top Reasons Why HVAC Systems Fail
Even if you faithfully follow our guidelines to avoid Emergency AC Repair, your HVAC system can still fail. Here are the top three reasons for this:
- Lack Of Preventive Maintenance: You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil. In the same way, routine HVAC preventive maintenance is the ideal way to ensure peak performance and therefore avoiding unwanted breakdowns. Keep your cooling system in tip-top shape by having one of our experienced technicians perform an annual air conditioner maintenance in the springtime.
- Inexperienced Service Personnel: It’s essential to remember that because of the complex nature of HVAC technology, only a qualified technician should perform system repairs and maintenance. An inexperienced person may not understand why your HVAC system shuts off, but our expert professionals will be able to decode the symptoms immediately and get to the root of the problem.
- Outdated Systems: A defective HVAC can disturb your in-home wellbeing and hit your bank account hard. Consider switching your HVAC to a newer, more energy-efficient models if:
- Your current system is more than a decade old.
- If the repair cost exceeds 30% to 40% of the cost of a new unit. After all, older units are more likely to breakdown and you should always anticipate some future repair costs as well when deciding to repair or replace you air conditioning unit.
Air Conditioner Repair Include:
Upon our certified technician visit to diagnose your cooling system failure and/or malfunction, our emergency air conditioner repair services include:
- Safety check of your air conditioner
- Fixed price quote for AC repair – no hidden charges
- Fully licensed and ESA certified technicians
- Reliable Diagnostic
- Testing the air conditioner operation
- 1 year part and labour warranty coverage on any original factory part replacement**
- Visual inspection of your air conditioner exchangers for leaks, cracks, and corrosion
*For just $89 you will have one of our licensed technicians visit you at your home and provide you with a quote on the repair needed.
**1 year warranty applies only to the original problem. 1 Same day service just applies for calls received before 4pm. All diagnostic price does not include HST or cost of repairs.
Save money with our protection plans
Air Conditioner Maintenance Plan
Hours Of Operation
Monday To Friday 8:00AM – 4:00PM. Service Call Hours: Monday To Friday 8:00AM – 4:00PM. If you require urgent air conditioning service, call us at:
Why homeowners choose 1st Air
1st Air is a member of the following associations. Our reputation is based on trust and respect. We are here to repair your air conditioner. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
1st Air will fix your air conditioner emergency, we are here to bring comfort to you.