Smart thermostats are a new generation of thermostats that gives you more control of your heating and cooling unit. They are simple to program and allow you to personalize the settings based on your personal routine and needs. Another feature is the flexibility to control your settings remotely, which means you can adjust your home temperature from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection. Smart thermostats are able to detect when you are away, activating the ‘away mode’ to save energy.
Smart Thermostat benefits:
Comfort Customize your settings to create the temperature you want to feel. Efficiency Save energy, smart thermostat detects when you are away and your heating and cooling system don’t run as same you are at home. Control Remote control of your heating and cooling system. Monitor your HVAC system temperatures from anywhere.
We Install Smart Thermostats
Ecobee3 Smart wifi Thermostat
The smarter wi-fi thermostat with room sensor.
- Full-color LCD touchscreen
- Smart occupancy detection
- Works with room sensors
- Room sensors address hot or cold areas of your home, delivering comfort to rooms that matter most.
- Free monthly energy reports on how much energy you’ve saved and tips on how you can save even more.
- Adjust home temperature remotely from your mobile apps
- Connects with your accessories to easily manage your humidifiers, dehumidifiers and ventilators.
Lennox IcomfortS30 Smart Thermostat
Save energy when you’re away. The iComfort S30’s Smart Away Mode uses the GPS in your smartphone to detect when you’re leaving and automatically increases system efficiency.
- Remote control of your home environment monitor and adjust temperatures and schedules from anywhere in the world using the iComfort
- Performance reports daily and hourly reports are available via the web portal site. Monthly reports are emailed directly to you.
- HD Video Screen Savers automatically change to reflect current outdoor weather conditions.
- Active monitoring Indicates when there’s a problem that needs immediate attention. Lets you know when your filter needs to be changed
Did You Know
What is the best thermostat to use for your Furnace or Air conditioner unit?
Choosing the right thermostat to control operation of your heating and cooling system depends on a lot of the equipment you have. A smart thermostat is an excellent choice, installing a smart thermostat in your home will let you run a scheduled heating and cooling program without having to remember to manually change your settings throughout the day. You only need to program the thermostat once. Whenever there’s a change in your routine, the thermostat adapts heating and cooling to match.